Saturday, March 20, 2010

We need help with Social Media to enhance business results!

I'm working at learning this social media biz in hopes of creating positive biz results. I'm told by many it's a waste of time and I'm strubbling as many others tell me they too find the effort challenging. So here's what I'm going to do. I'm looking for ideas to make this endeavor more productive. I'm looking for ...people who have proven methods for social networking that create measurable results. If any readers have written articles or have cogent thoughts on my outlined needs above, send me an email with those ideas. If you submit what I consider to be a winning idea that I can implement, I'll give you a free night in Taos at Indian Hills Inn, Taos Plaza. Send your ideas to the hotel at indianhills_at_newmex.com. If you provide a service of doing builiding such results and like to travel to Taos, let's talk. Perhaps we'll work together for more than a free night.

email: indianhills@newmex.com

No comments:

Post a Comment