Thursday, March 25, 2010

Here I Go Again. Justice Failed Michael Behenna!

There's a lot of lip service to justice by today's pols and media.  Unfortunately, many of them are attorneys and are the harbingers of terrible justice.  Michael Behenna was a 1st Lt. Army Ranger in Iraq.  He was forced to kill Ali Mansur, an Al Quida insurgent in self defense.  He was tried and convicted of murdering Mansur.  But, the prosecution failed and refused to provide the defense with exculpatory evidence (required to be shared when available).  I encourage you to review the web site: http://defendmichael.wordpress.com/.  Watch the video interview with his Mom (please ignor the interviewer, Mike Savage, if he somehow offends you).  It moved me to donate for his defense.

Hope I don't offend anyone with this plea.  I was told earlier by someone that my posts weren't always welcome and he would not do business with me.  Guess everyone can't be intellectually honest.  Critical thinking is a needed skill in a republic like USA.

We'd love your business and referrals of family, friends, and business customers.  We're certainly not perfect but we'll do all we can to provide you with great Guest service from our best location in Taos and at a very reasonable cost.
http://www.newmex.com/indianhillsinn     800-444-2346

No comments:

Post a Comment