Thursday, January 13, 2011

Go Lobos - FREE Lobo Mens Basketball Tickets - Go March of Dimes

As some may know, we and Indian Hills Inn, Taos Plaza are supporters of the Lobo Ski team primarily and the Lobo Club in general.  As a result of that, we have available 4 men's BB tickets for the Lobos vs. TCU January 26, 2011 at 8 PM.

How am I going to make the best use of them?  I'll do the following first come, first served.  Only have 4 tickets so only 2 people will qualify.  Book or donate early and contact me fast.

First, I'll give two tickets to the first person who directly books and prepays at least 3 nights lodging at Indian Hills Inn, Taos Plaza.  You'll have to send me the confirmation number and the name on the reservation so I can confirm the transaction.  Make certain you ask the front desk person you make the reservation with that you hope to be fast enough to get a pair of BB tickets.  Might even ask them to call me and get you on the list.  Not good with other specials, promotions, etc.

Second, I'll give two tickets to the first person who donates $200 to March of Dimes thru me.  I'm my block volunteer and will gladly add you to my list!  Donations need to be sent to me to organize counting on my block list.

So, 2 people will get a 2 ticket package for either of the above.  Might end up being two people booking the rooms or two donating money or 1 and 1.  Remember the rhyme, Jack be nimble, Jack be quick...!

Go Lobos!

You already know we are located right in the heart of downtown Taos, offer good quality rooms, some with gas log heater/fireplaces, have sa great front desk team who'll be your "tour guide", and are the best value in downtown Taos lodging and just about the entire town of Taos.  Give us a call and book your 3 night package today!

www.newmex.com/indianhillsinn     800-444-2346     Go Lobos!

No comments:

Post a Comment